2GB Problem with Oracle 8.0.5 an Windows 2000 Server

From: Dani Speh <d.speh_at_donau-touristik.at>
Date: 18 Aug 2004 08:05:37 -0700

Hi ,
I have a problem with that database.Every night I make a full export from an Production db an an import to an standby db. Everything runs fine till yesterday. Import ends with an Error 2237 (Invalid file size).I looked at the datafiles and saw the error in the indexfile. The indexfile is 2.02 GB and import will not create such a large file. I've tried to create the indexfile later( with import INDEXFILE=) but import still wants to make a big file.Tonight I'll try the compress option.I hope this works. But if not can anybody help me with this problem?

Dani Received on Wed Aug 18 2004 - 10:05:37 CDT