Re: Grant quota on second table space to a user

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:15:18 -0400

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 03:09:10 +0000, Jawahar Rajan wrote:

> Can I grant quota on two separte tablespaces to user1?

No, you can't do that without reading the fine manual. ALTER USER SCOTT QUOTA 8k ON USER_TBS;

I hope I haven't strengthened your illusion that this forum is the same thing as manual pages. It's not. Buy any administration book and learn the basics.

--
A city is a large community where people are lonesome together.