Re: SQL Loader - Standard or Enterprise License?

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 18:20:41 GMT

Hans Forbrich wrote:
> Good to see the pointers to the 'Family of Products' white papers for 8i and
> 9i, and even better to see the 10g version. Thanks for the pointers, Mark.
>
> Scanning through them, I note that SQL*Loader is not mentioned in any of
> them. Therefore my original post is a red herring - apologies to the OP.
> Perhaps someone at Oracle can provide a definitive response.
>
> /Hans

SQL*Loader is included in all editions. The rule is that if it's not specifically exlcuded in the doc, then it's included. The 'doc' before 10g was a reference to the collateral already pointed out, in 10g, there is now a formal Licence Doc that lists the exclusion between the different editions Received on Sat Aug 14 2004 - 13:20:41 CDT