extent size for a log raw table

From: atiqul <atiqul_islam_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Aug 2004 20:16:39 -0700

Hi All:

I'm a novice and want to know how should I allocate storage for a table that has long raw data type. The table will be used for logging and will grow quickly. my db_block_size is 8k, the deafault is 128k next is 1024k pctincrease 0. How should I allocate storage???

Thanks,

-Atiqul Received on Fri Aug 13 2004 - 22:16:39 CDT