Help Evaluating ORACLE Clinical

From: Need Top Programmer <ebrooks_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 13 Aug 2004 14:14:37 -0700

Can anybody offer me their experience with ORACLE Clinical? Our site is evaluating it and I want to learn from customers if they are happy with the system or if it is more trouble than its worth. Also I would like to hear whether you attempted to develop clinical trial systems by other means before resorting to ORACLE Clinical or if you had to go to other means because ORACLE Clinical wasn't doing what you needed.

Thanks,

Edward
ebrooks_at_sbcglobal.net Received on Fri Aug 13 2004 - 16:14:37 CDT