Oh no, not YOU again ...

From: Jan Gelbrich <j_gelbrich_at_westfalen-blatt.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:33:37 +0200

"omlet" <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9fb4f0b7458e3a927f1fd3f39c8097d2_at_localhost.talkaboutdatabases.com...
> If you issue the same query 10 times a second; you are likely to have most
> of them unfinished

Since when does Oracle not finish its queries before the next starts from the same string point ? I simply hold F8 pressed in the Form running, so I use the very same session.

I should be fired ? Well ...
I certainly would *never* hire somebody like You.

But anyway, You proove once more
to be a hard boiled troll.
This is my last word about it to You,
no matter what You may be able to tell on the topic ... complete waist of time and bandwidth

period. Received on Fri Aug 13 2004 - 07:33:37 CDT