Re: installing oracle on LINUX SUSE 9.1 book Version

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: 12 Aug 2004 05:59:47 -0700

"Howard J. Rogers" <hjr_at_dizwell.com> wrote in message news:<opsck8yz1s3d8uqx_at_shostakovich.dizwell.com>...
> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:56:15 +0200, Frank van Bortel
> <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net> wrote:
>

> > Previous offer still stands.
>

> Hi Frank,
>
> Man thanks, as always. I'll bear it in mind.
>
> Regards
> HJR
I sent you an email also(not this email, it doesn't work). If you have trouble getting another job then we all might be in the wrong profession. Only thing keeping the American market going is the government IT spending that cannot be offshored.

please get back to me. Received on Thu Aug 12 2004 - 07:59:47 CDT