backup and recovery in data warehouse

From: yoke wang <cnwy_at_263.net>
Date: 9 Aug 2004 19:59:42 -0700

Hi,all
  I'm looking for information on a backup and recovery strategy for a data warehouse. I'm thinking of using a combination of read-only tablespaces and incremental cold backups, ie backing up different tablespaces/datafiles each night. I can't find any case studies or specific examples of this method and would appreciate information or pointers to documents, articles or white papers etc.

I'm using Oracle 817i on AIX.

Thanks

yoke. Received on Mon Aug 09 2004 - 21:59:42 CDT