Re: CMAN not utilizing port 1521

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.verwijderdit.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 19:10:34 +0200

On 9 Aug 2004 05:16:27 -0700, dkolva_at_atlab.com (Don) wrote:

>Thanks for the posting. I had tried that, but still no joy. Any other ideas?

The way Connection Manager works is that all communication will go through the port you configure.
By obfuscating both your tnsnames.ora and your cman.ora you still haven't convinced me it doesn't work as designed. You would have an isuue only if you could show poert redirection in your client sqlnet session
So why do you think exactly you have a problem? Can you demonstrate traffic between the caman system and your client on port 9298? You don't show that!

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA