Grant execute on stored Proc

From: Bj <Bj_at_nospam.fr>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 10:36:56 +0200

Hello,

I'm unable to grant execute to a stored procedure.

My StroreProc "test" is on schema A and I want to execute it in schema B   in the same database instance.

I do the following statement connected as A :

GRANT EXECUTE ON A.test TO B;

Then I try to execute this storeProc connected as B:

Begin

   A.test;
end;

but, oracle do not manage to access the objet and send me an ORA-06550 error.

When I add a synonym to the storeproc for schema B, it works.

Is it the only way to access other users storeproc ? It would be weird, no ?

Thx for your responses.

Bj Received on Mon Aug 09 2004 - 03:36:56 CDT