Re: Is Raid 5 really that bad for Oracle?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 20:51:30 -0700

Galen Boyer wrote:

> On Sat, 07 Aug 2004, notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls wrote:
>

>>Yeah Girlie Galen! I think you are right Doubling his mama was
>>really dumb.  Doing you being as wide as the grand canyon might
>>very well prove?!  Guess?!
>>
>>You guessed IT! Dumber. Last time I asked you to open up; I was
>>not trying to get my balls in? I was yelling to get Danny's
>>smashed ball out!

> Finally!
>
> You contribute something of value to this group. I about spit my
> drink all over myself reading this. Hilarious!
>
> You may not have a clue about databases, but damn, keep these
> coming so we can all enjoy a yuk or two.

I agree with Ana C. This adolescent is an embarrasement to our usenet groups and an embarrasement to others from countries such as Jordan trying so hard to present themselves as mature, responsible people of culture and intelligence.

He may well be Jordanian ... though I am beginning to doubt it ... but he is most certainly estranged from civility, culture, manners, and maturity. With any luck at all maybe he won't be able to reproduce and inflict his behavior on some innocent children.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu