Recover when Online Redo Log lost.

From: wy <wy_at_fudan.edu>
Date: 8 Aug 2004 20:49:20 -0700

Hi,all.

  How do I recover the db while all the online redo log files were lost.

  The database is running in archive mode and all the archived redo log files were saved well.
  But since last hot backup,I have done some table inserting with nologging.

  Now the database can not be opened.

  Who can tell me how to recover the db to the recent state.

  I remember the db was shutdown immediate.   (Do it make any difference to online redo log file between shutdown immediate and abort?)

Thanks.
wy. Received on Sun Aug 08 2004 - 22:49:20 CDT