Re: OMLETv4: The Ultimate Oracle SPAM Troll

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 20:14:25 -0700

omlet v4 wrote:

> "omlet" <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls> wrote in message news:<46d009b7cac8e6a76541d15215885855_at_localhost.talkaboutdatabases.com>...
>

>>Dear DBA,

Our apologies lang.java.advocacy and comp.software.measurement for the fact that our premier spammer and troll has now decided to visit his spam upon you.

We have repeatedly reported him to ISPs and they have generally been responsible cancelling his accounts. He is now with Google so the time has come to send copies of his obscene, threatening, and abusive posts there. We hope you will join us and wiping this scourge from our groups.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu