Re: Simple question ...

From: Ernest Morariu <ernest_at_gesora.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 17:12:53 +0200

Michel,

Many thanks for the links. I've already put them in my "Favorites".

I knew I can use cursors for getting the same result(without relying on exceptions).
The "SELECT INTO myVar" seemd to me more nice, but now I know that I shoud use it just when it works without generating exceptions in 99,9% of cases.

ernest

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/appdev.920/a96624/13_elems20.htm#34118

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/appdev.920/a96624/06_ora.htm#1967