Re: What Java tools/application should I use for this... pls help..

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 20:15:01 +1000

Krist apparently said,on my timestamp of 6/08/2004 8:05 PM:

> We use Java because the customer want multi platform app and they want Java.

Sounds like another trend to me. Ah well, it's IT after all...

> Yes, I hear about JDeveloper, but never tried it.

You should.

> Can it develope Java Application ? (not web app)

But of course. Applets, standalone, web, you name it.

> What about the reporting solution ? (tobe integreted into the Java app)

What about it? If you can do it in any other Java solution, you can also do it in JDeveloper. It's got nothing to do with the IDE tool.

Unless you want to admit that any Java is hopeless when it comes to reporting. Then, I suggest: look at Oracle reports. Or (shudder!) Crystal Reports.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto