Accidentally dropped tables

From: Ted <tfrederick_at_ascentek.com>
Date: 5 Aug 2004 17:32:14 -0700

Greetings:

I am in a bit of a pickle here.

One of my employees accidentally dropped some if not all of a customers tables in an Oracle 8.1 database while following some questionable instructions from the software vendor.

It does not appear as though archive logging is happenning and the most recent dump I can find is from around January 9.

Do I have any options here for recovering this data or "undoing" the drop?

Any and all assistance is much appreciated as I am FAR from being a DBA. Thanks. Received on Thu Aug 05 2004 - 19:32:14 CDT