Re: Dynamic SGA and pinned

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 15:24:25 +1000

"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1091597302.385615_at_yasure...

> > Andre
>
> If Howard says it is true ... I'd bet hard cash it is.

Oh, Lawd. Kind though that statement is, it's not one I'd proffer, offer nor abide by. I make too many mistakes and take too many shortcuts for it to be true.

"If Howard says it is true, ....I'd bet one cent that it might be, possibly" is as far as I'd go.

In a world of Tom Kytes, Jonthan Lewises, and -dare I say- Richard Footes, my contributions are pretty thin on the ground, to be honest.

It's rather like my favourite composer: Benjamin Britten. When asked if he was any good,he pointed at Mozart and Beethoven and Bach, and said no. But then his brow furrowed, he pointed at Stockhausen, Schoenberg and Messiaen, and said, 'well, I'm at least as good as those guys'.

In a world of omlets, I have a use.

Regards
HJR Received on Thu Aug 05 2004 - 00:24:25 CDT