How to update myself to the newer versions?

From: Rod <wolfing1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Aug 2004 08:47:12 -0700

Hi. I've been working as Oracle DBA in one way or another for the last 11 or so years. I started with Oracle 6, and then 7.1 and for the last 3 years or so, 7.3.4 with the same company. Now I'm resigning, but the market will probably want me more if I have some knowledge of the newer versions of Oracle (what's the last one, 11?).
So, any good books or online courses or documents that can show me what has been added in the newer versions? Received on Wed Aug 04 2004 - 10:47:12 CDT