Re: Optimizer assitance needed

From: Masterhit <industrialstr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Aug 2004 08:31:24 -0700

Thought I replied already.. unles there is a lag in post time...

Thanks for the replies. We do have parallel features turned on in TEST and PROD. In fact the systems are identical in init params except for #CPUs.

Setting the trace even would be a great idea next time..as would backing up my stats.

I don't usually go on 'should' or 'probably' but this time I did and it bit me.. I expected the same plan from TEST in PROD given nearly identical stats/params/sizes.. but maybe the hardware or something did me in. Received on Wed Aug 04 2004 - 10:31:24 CDT