Migrating Oracle and CMS from NT to Windows 2003 AD

From: coolnyan <coolnyan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 Aug 2004 19:26:59 -0700

Hi everyone,

We want to migrate Oracle 9 and Content Management Server from NT domain to Windows 2003 AD. Has anyone done this? Could you tell me what caveats to be aware of and any resources that I can lookup for this migration? I am not familiar at all with Oracle and CMS. Do I need to re-create Oracle and CMS accounts on new domain?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Khiat Received on Tue Aug 03 2004 - 21:26:59 CDT