Re: Control File Sequential Read - top wait

From: David Fitzjarrell <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 3 Aug 2004 14:01:25 -0700

"omlet" <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls> wrote in message news:<dc21090ceca1dd36d44920e3717aef5c_at_localhost.talkaboutdatabases.com>...
> Yes Sir! Mr. TRELL. Since you are such an expert on Locks, Enqueues, lock
> manager, etc:
>
> What is the difference between BAST's and AAST's?
>

> For example:
>
> bast(lc *ctx) { ... convert(..., NULL, ...); }... release;
>
> If you do not know; remember that YOU and bastards have BAST in common.

> I know you have been crying because you don't know the difference between
> BAST's and AAST's. Crying is BLACK MAILING.

I'm not crying. Yet another lie of yours you cannot prove.

> And you are the expert that talks about v$lock block (from
> blocking)column?! BAST's beside being very related to YOU are the ones
> counted there.
>
> But again you know you can not parse your ears even with your fingers. I
> wonder which one feels better your finger or your mama's ear! Even your
> wife knows that.

And what technical revelation provided that nugget of rubbish from your keyboard?

> that Oracle 9iR2 you are so fond of is just full of crap. Actually undo
> management topped live bugs list for years; worse it was a show stopper
> for many many releases.

Only in your mind, apparently. I have experienced no problem with it since 9.0.1.

> The original code was written by an Rdb guru under the name of lock free
> space! A feature that would allow deleted records to be re-utilized: how
> hard could it be to do just
> that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell. You seem to have problems grasping the most simple of statements...

> But think about it

I wish you would, but you resort to lies and abuse because thinking is apparently too difficult for you.

> insert,update,delete in one dimention
> and redo, undo in another;
>
> and consistent/un.... views ;
> materialized views; .............................
>
> Add to this a SNAIL performing/typeless SQL/bind variables:
>

> You got the picture; it is simply just like your azz: a true mess? that is
> your Oracle9iR2?!

Unless you are a proctologist you have no basis to comment on the state of my behind. Your brain is the mess, it would appear, not any part of me.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Aug 03 2004 - 16:01:25 CDT