Is it possible using stored procedure like this way???

From: dodo <dominique_hung_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 19:06:43 +0200

Hi there,

I create a package Pkg which contents one procedure ProX(paramIn) and one function FunY(paramIn). The ProX will get a value by calling FunY. In fact the FunY will insert "paramIn" into table and return an Id. Normally, with PL/SQL, this Id will show on the screen. If I use following syntax in ASP:

objCmd.CommandText = "{call Pkg.ProX(?)}"

I always get error message:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E14) [Microsoft][ODBC driver for Oracle][Oracle]ORA-20004:...

Coule someone tell me why? Received on Tue Aug 03 2004 - 12:06:43 CDT