Puring Ancient Scheme Objects

From: Michael <melliott42_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Aug 2004 10:54:37 -0700

Hello,

In analyzing an 8.17 database that has been in production for serveral years starting from Oracle version 6, how can I determine the last time a table was accessed or data in it changed?

I'd like to remove any unused tables etc.

If you have any other suggestions on purging ancient scheme objects please do.

Thanks,

Michael Received on Sun Aug 01 2004 - 12:54:37 CDT