Re: Query Help

From: Michael J. Moore <DoNThicamelSPAM_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 03:35:38 GMT

SQL> ed
Wrote file afiedt.buf

  1 select t1.rowidpk, descriptivename,c2d,c3d,c4d,c5d,c6d   2 from mytable t1,

  3          (select rowidpk,descriptivename c2d from mytable) t2,
  4          (select rowidpk,descriptivename c3d from mytable) t3,
  5          (select rowidpk,descriptivename c4d from mytable) t4,
  6          (select rowidpk,descriptivename c5d from mytable) t5,
  7          (select rowidpk,descriptivename c6d from mytable) t6
  8  where t1.col2 = t2.rowidpk(+) and
  9            t1.col3 = t3.rowidpk(+) and
 10            t1.col4 = t4.rowidpk(+) and
 11            t1.col5 = t5.rowidpk(+) and
 12*           t1.col6 = t6.rowidpk(+)

         1 cows       cows                  fish       cats       fish
         2 dogs       dogs       fish                  owls
         3 cats       cats       man        fish       bird       cats
         4 bird       man        owls       bird                  bird
         5 fish       man                                         cows
         6 man        man        owls                             cows
         7 owls                  owls                             cows

7 rows selected.