how to audit grant on object priviledges

From: Alan <desertflowerln_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 30 Jul 2004 11:02:18 -0700

while I can do 'audit system grant' and/or 'audit grant on default', but they can't audit activities like 'grant select on <table>...' kind of object priv. Also I don't want to just audit obj priv on a user level, e.g. 'audit grant on scott.table...' but at a database level that can audit, for example, any 'grant select...' statements executed.

Does anyone know the syntax to audit grant on object priviledges? Thanks,
Alan Received on Fri Jul 30 2004 - 13:02:18 CDT