Re: Session memory usage

From: Fredrik Bertilsson <fredrik_bertilsson_at_passagen.se>
Date: 29 Jul 2004 10:46:38 -0700

Sorry I am not clear enough,
I mean what is the memory requirements for a idle user session that are not executing any query.

I am talkning about Oracle 9.2 for Windows 2000 Server. The installation is a standard installation with no additional configuration is done. What configuration can be done to make the memory usage for a idle session as small as possible.

/Fredrik