Re: java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: Connection reset

From: Peter Sylvester <peters_no_spam_please_at_mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:28:57 -0400

It looks like you had a DB connection at one point, otherwise you would not have been able to create a PreparedStatement (unless there is a coding error).

My guess is that you have a networking issue... Another possibility is a coding issue, in which the connection is getting closed somewhere, while objects created against it are still in use.

--Peter