From: dead <OVOIZBACI-vlasic_at_vodatel.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 16:31:08 +0200

question :
I have Primary key(index) on field ABC1 in table TABLE1 if I put sql command : Select * from TABLE1 I have result in 1 sec but in 'natural' order, not order by ABC1 If I put sql command with order : Select * from TABLE1 order by ABC1 I need 150sec to have result
It's sam if I put /*+FIRST_ROWS*/
Does I need to change some parameters on database, index or in sql command or it is normal on table of 800.000 col.? Received on Thu Jul 29 2004 - 09:31:08 CDT