Re: Control File Sequential Read - top wait

From: David Fitzjarrell <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 28 Jul 2004 08:34:34 -0700

"omlet" <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls> wrote in message news:<6309d79ee25f48a10308f1774df6e5c0_at_localhost.talkaboutdatabases.com>...
> Don,
>
> Apadon my language Don! When the bulls are charging towards you shouting
> "YOU ARE WEARING READ"; it does not help to yell "I am vegetarian".

Such is not the case, Amjad, and you clearly know this. You spammed a newsgroup with a product that is less than stellar, received feedback and then proceeded to insult and abuse those who pointed out your application's weaknesses. You continue to do so by knowingly lying about people. This is not 'the bulls are charging towards you shouting "YOU ARE WEARING READ"', this is purely and simply abuse for the sake of abuse. You misrepresent your work history and the work history of others. Why should anyone trust you with anything, much less an application designed to monitor Oracle databases, since you cannot be trusted to tell the truth? You cannot accurately represent the exchanges taking place in this newsgroup so you shouldn't be surprised when those you attack respond.

You are not the victim here, and you are certainly not blameless. Stop trying to act as though you are.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Jul 28 2004 - 10:34:34 CDT