Re: Oracle 10G for Solaris x86

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 04:03:17 -0400

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:14:54 -0700, Joel Garry wrote:

> You're welcome. Everything in the world is on the web. Except the
> experience of standing up and talking in front of a bunch of people.

That, precisely, is the point. Toastmasters are the organization that helps you come out and make a speech. They'll control whether you're within alotted time, they count uuuumphs and aaaaahs, they'll discuss composition and flow. With the question of the day, they'll even test your witt and the ability to think on your feet. I can only recommend toastmasters to everybody who is afraid of coming out, in front of group of people and making a speech, something that Bill Clinton does so spectacularly. He should be declared the Great Toastmaster General. He is that good.

--
A city is a large community where people are lonesome together.