Clean Install of Enterprise Edition 9.2.0.2.1 on Windows 2000 Server

From: Michael John <amstelchen_at_gmx.at>
Date: 26 Jul 2004 08:57:03 -0700

We are currently having problems with our Oracle Server, which had been updated from 8.1.7 to 9i a longer time ago. We are now reaching the limits of our Installation and more often have some problem with bad blocks, crashing Oracle listener service on Windows, response time, and so on. Additionaly, we are lacking a backup und recovery strategy and getting more and more active users on our database.

Once I saw some Documentation stating, on which drives and partitions
- Data files

Anyway, this would be a input requirement for our hardware acquisition.

Does anybody know where i can find these Docs? I searched OTN, but did not find exactly what I was looking for.

TIA,
mic Received on Mon Jul 26 2004 - 10:57:03 CDT