procedure and ddl commands?

From: dead <OVOIZBACI-vlasic_at_vodatel.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:37:25 +0200

Can someone help me.
I wolud like to make procedure on server with creating tables, sequences and indexes.
1. can I put ddl commands in oracle procedures? 2. how to put create sequnce command with 'start with' value as result of 'select command' (I need max value +1 from table for next value of sequence) in procedure? Received on Mon Jul 26 2004 - 03:37:25 CDT