RMan Backup Pieces

From: Michael <melliott42_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 Jul 2004 13:01:36 -0700

Hello,

I am doing an RMan Backup to disk using Oracle 8.17 on a Sun Solaris 8 System and find that I am running out of disk space.

  1. How can I tell RMan to break up the backup into two pieces?
  2. How can I direct RMan to place each of those two pieces in a different location?

Thanks,

Michael Received on Sun Jul 25 2004 - 15:01:36 CDT