Re: Control File Sequential Read - top wait

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 10:37:13 -0700

omlet wrote:

> Ok; control files are not the first; you have attacked OMLET use of shared
> cursors set to FORCE. My answer was and still eat sh**

Well what do you know. Another obscenity laden diatribe by the king of spam.

Well apparently yahoo and google have had their fill of him ... here is the new header information.

<f9f706273c861a5ebc66d9dfe3ff90b1_at_localhost.talkaboutdatabases.com> X-Newsreader: www.talkaboutdatabases.com X-Complaints-To: abuse_at_supernews.com

Needless to say the first complaints to supernews have been filed. END LOOP;

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington