Portal SSO Sign-in failing - what does this error mean?

From: Jason Scharlach <jscharlach_at_quarry.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:45:42 -0400

I'm running Portal install from Oracle 10g. I had everything up and running, however after I restarted the portal/application server I now get the following:

When I attempted to login to my portal, I'm getting the following error on screen:

Error: Unexpected Error. Please contact Administrator

The only log file that appears to be getting updated due to this error is the /sso/log/ssoServer.log in my infrastructure tier. This is the message that is appearing in the log file:

Thu Jul 22 13:28:38 EDT 2004 [ERROR]
AJPRequestHandler-ApplicationServerThread-20 Could not get attributes for subscriber, nulljava.lang.NullPointerException

Can anyone please enlighten me as to what this error message means?

Jason Received on Fri Jul 23 2004 - 10:45:42 CDT