Re: It makes me go nuts!!!!!!!!

From: moe <moe_fiddle_at_thegolfcourse.com>
Date: 23 Jul 2004 07:35:52 -0700

> Making it hard on yourself. Why not create do this:
>
> CREATE TABLE app_log (
> output VARCHAR2(4000),
> outwhen TIMESTAMP DEFAULT SYSTIMESTAMP);
>
> Then output into it whatever and whenever you want?
>
> Daniel Morgan

That is what I do use. Except for the outwhen column that you suggested. I dont need that for the moment.

Still it did not help me find a problem with Intervals. I did not know that creating an interval with:

  INTERVAL '600' SECONDS; -- (newbie error yes i know: INTERVAL '10' MINUTES works).

and then comparing it to an interval generated by two date would yield some results that are not really true. Plus the printing of them is terrible. Try putting that into your table and you will see 00 00:00:00.000000. I think I need a drink and some sleep.

It makes me go nuts i say!!!!!!!!!!!!! Received on Fri Jul 23 2004 - 09:35:52 CDT