ORA-00904: "string": invalid identifier

From: Tom <tomNOSPAM_at_teameazyriders.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:53:07 +0100

Hi,

9.2.0.4 both on Linux

I'm trying to export a subset of a table on one instance and import it into an empty table (same schema) on another instance.

My export works fine but my imp fails with

IMP-00058: ORACLE error 904 encountered
ORA-00904: "REAL STRING HERE": invalid identifier

This is while importing using

$ imp system/xxxxxxxx_at_XXXX fromuser=xxxxxx touser=xxxxxx file=test.dmp ignore=y

Any ideas as the empty table was created with a rows=n and other tables have had data inserted into them in this way without issue.

thanks Received on Fri Jul 23 2004 - 05:53:07 CDT