Re: Control File Sequential Read - top wait

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 22 Jul 2004 23:32:34 -0700

"omlet" <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls> wrote in message news:<debe02c8476f944b24307befeeff57fc_at_localhost.talkaboutdatabases.com>...
> If you ask David Fitz***, he would tell you that this is normal. Then when
> your waits hit 90 seconds and your instnace crash; and you get the boots;
>
> If the stock market crashes again due to some funds investing in you
> company; then pls record my warning and tell David to beam herself to
> hell!
>
> If you want to check similar situation; go to metalink and search on the
> words of your title.

The last sentence of your post was the only one with some relevant information. However, I'm always checking Metalink before looking here for help and I if you would really read my post, you can se at the end:

"There is almost nothing on Metalink related to this (only place on other device)."

But you have been probably to busy fighting David Fitzjarrell. To be honest I must admit I do not understand what's your problem with David and in fact I do not really care.

--
Dusan