Re: It makes me go nuts!!!!!!!!

From: Snid <snid_at_snider.sno>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:52:18 +1000

Yeah you are right, pretty soon the die hard sqlplus n.... (if there were any that read this newsgroup:) will jump in and start saying well it doesn't take long to type

column blah format A50

50 times so you can read some table easily :)

and then maybe they will even start on how isql is un-unix like and ...

:)

Ok, think I'll post this and start my weekend early :)

"Hans Forbrich" <forbrich_at_yahoo.net> wrote in message news:VWYLc.108909$eO.33991_at_edtnps89...
| Snid wrote:
|
| > I find that the following program is pretty good and the program is
quite
| > cheap. The guy is constantly improving it as you can see from the
history

| > http://www.benthicsoftware.com/products.htm#pledit
| >
| > I also use Golden for admin purposes and find it increases my
| > productivity.
| >

| Didn't take as long as I thought <g>
|
| .... oh, sorry .... this is a polite response to the original comment ...
my