Dead tree version of concepts manual?

From: Dank <dank_at_thefort.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:36:02 +0100

Hi all,

I'm looking for a dead tree version of the concepts manual from tahiti. Getting it printed myself is feasible, my local printers charges £0.04 (GBP) per page and then ~£10 for binding but what irks me is the extra 15quid charge they put on 'disk handling' services which granted, would be okay if I were looking to print many, but for one it does seem steep to my student pockets :]. Do you know if Oracle themselves sell physical versions of the documentation and more importantly, where to find them?

Thanks,

Anthony

--
If we can't play God, who will?