Move 8.1.6 db to 8.1.7.4 Server

From: Todd Springett <tspringett_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Jul 2004 12:17:03 -0700

Hello, what is the best way to move a 8.1.6 db to a new server that has 8.1.7.4 on it? I have an export of the DB as well as a cold backup. At what point do I upgrade the db? Not very clear on hoe to proceed.

Eventually once the DB is funtioning I will take down the production db, export and import into the new server.

Thanks.

T. Received on Tue Jul 20 2004 - 14:17:03 CDT