Oracle Profiler

From: darkeagle <NOSPAM_at_italy.it>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:04:28 +0200

Hi,
I'm trying the DBMS_Profiler. To try It, I have written this sample procedure:

PROCEDURE TEST_PROFILE IS
   nVT NUMBER;
BEGIN
    SELECT Count(*) INTO nVT FROM Valori_Trend; END; Ok. Now I execute It. Results time for the procedure is 19.000 ms. I re-execute it. Result tims now is 2.000 ms... Briefly, on every execution the profiler time change in a considerbly manner...
This make impossible to compare two execution of the same procedure with small changes at the procedure source code... Anyone has found myself results?
Thanks
G Received on Tue Jul 20 2004 - 08:04:28 CDT