Re: REe: OMLET: The Ultimate Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: omlet <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 02:17:35 -0400

Let me get this straight?! You worked for Netapp and granted 10000 stock options that where supposed to make you millions. David Fitzjarrel crashed the USAirways and then Nasdaq stocks effectively balling you to the bone.

You must be a sorry soul?! and reverted to your lowly teaching job with lowly feedback from your students. What are doing?! Rehearsing oracle Education books while you couldn't muster the servers, the disk shelves, the state of the art lab?!

I am told you cannot use vi, you don't know you ass from your bottom. You left the company to join BAARF and started barking NO RAID5; NO RAID4?! Effectively stabbing your own good fellow men and hard wroking dba's in the back?!

What are made of?! No brain - you dumb girlie wacko; just a big jumble of .... and amazingly befriended David Fitzjarrel: The Ultimate crasher of databases; the inventor of Morphie's Law; the advocate of "Don't worry about never-ever released locks; it is normal operations" : the one that stuffed 15 instances on an Sun E450; the one that managed critical mission instances and crashed them into bankrupcy"

You must be a girlie dog to accept less that 40K in the city of rain! teaching?

Now they say: a man cannot teach what he doesn't have? Oops I forgot that you are a girlie man danny the Wanny. Received on Tue Jul 20 2004 - 01:17:35 CDT