what protocol between: jinitiator 1.3.1.17 and oracle application server ???

From: OJ32 <okwieka_at_op.pl>
Date: 19 Jul 2004 05:28:57 -0700

Hello,

Can somebody tell me what communication protocol is used between: jinitiator 1.3.1.17 as a client
and oracle application server.

I have system with Oracle DB and app server and jinitiator on client side. I have to "record" communication in order to do efficiency tests.

regards
OJ Received on Mon Jul 19 2004 - 07:28:57 CDT