Re: Logging in into UltraSearch

From: Can <no_at_spam.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 13:02:50 GMT

"Christian Antognini" <christian.antognini_at_trivadis.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:40f850ce$1_at_post.usenet.com...
> **** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****
>
> > I've done an Enterprise Installation of Oracle 10g, and created a
> database.
> > In the oracle doc. it says that there should be users wk_test and
wk_sys.
> > But I don't see either of them in em console.
> > The ultrasearch directory is there, though. I can start ultrasearch and
> get
> > to the login screen as well, but how to log in? With which
> > username/password?
>
> The schema owner of UltraSearch is WKSYS. You can also get this
information
> with the following query:
>
> SQL> select schema_name
> 2 from v$sysaux_occupants
> 3 where occupant_name = 'ULTRASEARCH';
>
> SCHEMA_NAME
> WKSYS
>
> Both WKSYS or WK_TEST can be used to login. If you forgot the password,
just
> set it with the ALTER USER statement. If WKSYS and WK_TEST doesn't exist,
> UltraSearch isn't installed. On my test system I installed it with the
> following commands:
>
> connect SYS/sysPassword as SYSDBA
> set echo on
> spool /u00/app/oracle/admin/A1010/create/log/ultraSearch.log
> @/u00/app/oracle/product/10.1.0/ultrasearch/admin/wk0install.sql SYS
> sysPassword wksysPassword SYSAUX TEMP "" PORTAL false;
> spool off
>

> Chris

Thanks, meanwhile I've also installed UltraSearch, and the users do exist now.

But after logging in, I sometimes get this error:

ORA-29516 : Aurora assertion failure: Assertion failure at eox.c:317 Uncaught exception Root of all Java exceptions : java.lang.NullPointerException
ORA-06510 : PL/SQL: unhandled user-defined exception ORA-29516 : Aurora assertion failure: Assertion failure at eox.c:317 Uncaught exception Root of all Java exceptions : java.lang.NullPointerException

Well :) I've never really got Ultrasearch to work.

kind regards,
Can Received on Sat Jul 17 2004 - 08:02:50 CDT