backup - openVMS 7.3-1 and Oracle 8.1.7

From: Mario <mario.jaksic_at_zg.htnet.hr>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 13:33:34 +0200

Hi guys,

please, do you know any good site where I can find information about Oracle on the OpenVMS platform? The Oracle documentation is good, but others sources are always welcome. The most interesting themes are backup procedures. I am not experienced user on the OpenVMS, but I have some experience with Oracle on other platforms (HPUX, Wintel).

Backup should be taken as a hot backup and it should be done without any special backup software.

As a next step, we would like to try Data Protector installed on HPUX as a Cell Manager.

Thanks in advance,
Mario. Received on Sat Jul 17 2004 - 06:33:34 CDT