Re: web forms to connect to database - newbie question

From: Cris Carampa <cris119_at_operamail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 12:11:30 +0200

Gabo wrote:

> We have an Oracle 9i database and we need to have a web-based form
> where folks can enter in identification data.
>
> I know PL/SQL but I don't know any web-based languges.

You don't need to learn another language for writing web apps. You just have to read the documentation about mod_plsql, the PL/SQL web toolkit and "Oracle HTTPD server powered by Apache" (a product included in your Oracle9i database).

Have fun! :)

Kind regards,

--
Cris Carampa (spamto:cris119_at_operamail.com)

What once seemed black and white
turns to so many shades of gray...