Re: Connection tunneling

From: monisiatko <monisiatko_at_neostrada.pl>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 23:04:03 +0200

I read something about CMAN, and all look good except one thing: as schema in Oracle Help shows, CMAN (installed on separate server) is connecting to Oracle Server directly -
it is not possible in my case, because Oracle Server is also in LAN, and has no access to WWW.
Only PCs in LAN have access to it. What you think ?