web forms to connect to database - newbie question

From: Gabo <gabo22003_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Jul 2004 12:30:52 -0700

Hello,

We have an Oracle 9i database and we need to have a web-based form where folks can enter in identification data.

I know PL/SQL but I don't know any web-based languges. I have access to Apache/Tomcat servers. What language should I use? JSP? If I use JSP do I need to know JAVA? Are there other choices that are learnable from a book?

Thanks Received on Thu Jul 15 2004 - 14:30:52 CDT