Re: REe: OMLET: The Ultimate Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: omlet v4 <teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Jul 2004 03:47:50 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1089811907.349223_at_yasure>...
> bsc7080mqc_at_mylxhq.com wrote:
>
> > I won't get into the spam vs no-spam commentary... I am sometimes divided on the subject... however on another note
> >
> > Is it just me... or does this look a lot like a Quest product.
> >
> > http://www.omlet.org/omlet.gif
> >

> > compare to :
> >

> > http://www.quest.com/quest_central/oracle/performance_diagnostics/process_flows.html
> >

> > Product info page : http://www.quest.com/quest_central/oracle/performance_diagnostics/
> >

> > Barry Chase
> >

> Enough that I have alerted Quest's legal team.
>
> Daniel Morgan

Did you bullshit them with your theories about hit ratios as well?!

You failed to produce good tpcc numbers for Netapp; although you had the disk shelves, the servers and first class fiber lab -- that explains why NTAP stock price crashed from 127 to 19. I hope your teaching is not as lousy!. YOU ARE GOOD for NOTHIN wany!

David Fitzjarell rocked USAirways too!
what a combination?!
Now that both of you are certified news junkies who cannot spell; who have twisted logic; who are posting dumb posts like quoting: ""All locks are never released ever" is normal for Oracle?!"

Why do not you leave this group? stop posting? stop trolling? stop adv'tising for your courses? hiding under your great contributions to this group or that; or having few others help you with your NAKED goal?

I watched for the past year: your behavior and broken integrity -- If you can do it SO CAN I. And SO CAN MANY OTHERS.

You have to adhere to your code of ethics first; keep your integrity; and AVOID spamming other groups; then I would be more than happy to cooperate with you.

It is really flattering to compare OMLET that cost $0 with Quest Software flagship product that is priced based on the server size. Eyal would not be amuzed.

Check out Tora; it has similar interface (bought by Quest recently). Received on Thu Jul 15 2004 - 05:47:50 CDT